RMA expires in 30 Days! If the item(s) are not returned in the original unmarked packaging within 30 days, your account may be charged. Customer is responsible for both the outbound and inbound freight charges. Credit will be issued after equipment has been received and inspected.
RMAs will be issued for any shipping or order entry errors by SurgePro, LLC. Customer will not be responsible for the cost of the inbound freight or outbound freight of similar service level to the original shipment.
SurgePro, LLC. must provide authorization of return and RMA number or credit will not be issued.
- SurgePro, LLC. customer return requests must be made within 30 days of invoice date.
- Product returned under a SurgePro, LLC. customer return request must be received within 30 days of RMA date.
- Products shall be returned undamaged and 100% complete. This includes manufacturer box, UPC label, packing materials, all manuals, blank warranty cards and accessories.
- Return privileges are contingent upon various manufacturer policies. SurgePro, LLC. reserves the right to decline return requests based on those policies. Please verify policies for specific item(s) with a member of Customer Account Management. End-of-life product is excluded.
- SurgePro, LLC. is not responsible whatsoever for product that is lost, damaged, modified or otherwise processed for disposal or resale. At SurgePro, LLC.’s discretion, credit for damaged, modified or partial returns may be less than invoice or individual component prices.
- Please contact SurgePro, LLC. Customer Account Management via e-mail at [email protected], to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) before shipping product back to SurgePro, LLC. This will expedite and help ensure the proper action or credit upon processing.
- In Order to expedite a return, please have the following information on hand when requesting an RMA number: Customer number, invoice number, serial number, reason for return, action to take (replacement/repair/return/credit) and whether the box has been opened or is manufacturer sealed. Please do not write on or damage the manufacturer box.
- Customer is responsible for shipping charges to and from SurgePro, LLC.’s Distribution center for all products being shipped back to SurgePro, LLC. If the carrier selected by Customer is not used by SurgePro, LLC., a comparable shipping method will be selected.
- Customer is responsible for all risk of loss and damage to products being shipped back to SurgePro, LLC. As, such, it is highly recommended that the customer return goods in palletized form in order to reduce risk of shipping damage. Please fully insure return shipment in case of loss or damage. Please use a carrier that is able to provide you with proof of delivery such as UPS, or Federal Express. This is for your protection as well as to ensure quick action on your return.
- Failure to return a product within 30 days will be deemed to be an acceptance of the product.
- Credit will be issued after equipment has been received and inspected.